Afrocare is committed to delivering top quality products and providing a first class service to our customers, please note the guidelines for exchanging/returning a product below.
- In the event that the products is found defective or you feel unsatisfied with a product, you must notify us by e-mail within 2 working days of receiving the order.
- Items must be returned to us within 5 days of receiving a 'Returns Authorisation Code' (RAC) if you are within the UK and a maximum of 10 days if you are abroad.
- You can then either receive a full refund, exchange or credit excluding shipping and handling charges and minus the 10% Refund Administrative Charge.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Please note: In the interest of hygiene and customer protection, we do not exchange or refund wigs, clip-on hair pieces, drawstring hair pieces, clip in hair extensions or Cinderella Hair.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please contact customer services prior to returning goods and obtain a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) number. The RAC must accompany all returned goods with the original invoice.
- The RAC must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Any packages received without a visible RAC will be refused or destroyed.
- Returned products must be in their original conditon: unaltered, unworn, undamaged, unopened and in perfect condtion with all tags/labels attached for return.
- Sale / Wholesale items are non-returnable.
- If you requested style or colour help from one of our experts please understand that we only make suggestions and do NOT guarantee that they will work for you. Return fees can not be waived for these cases. So ensure you choose carefully !!!
- For customers protection all exchanges/returns should be sent back by a form of recorded/trackable delivery, in the event that the parcel should go missing en-route to us.
Your privacy is always respected and Afrocare is committed to safeguarding your privacy on-line. We collect only essential customer contact information, such as e-mail addresses, mailing & shipping address and credit card information. Contact details are used to get in touch with you when necessary and credit card information is used to charge you for products and services purchased.
Afrocare will never intentionally disclose or pass on individually identifiable information about our customers to any third party without first receiving that customers permission. This policy applies specifically to your name, address, phone number(s) and any other identifiable information.
We may use your contact information from order form and mailing list to send you information about our company and promotional material from our company. If you do not wish to receive promotional
e-mails please indicate so within your order and we will respect your request.
Here is why shopping at Afrocare.com is safe: All credit/debit
card details given over the Internet to this site are encrypted
and are processed by SecureTrading. SecureTrading
makes use of Public Key Infrastructure and Digital Certificates
to ensure the authenticity and security of each transaction.
2048 bit encryption is used - the strongest level employed
by any payment service provider.
This allows us to complete all the financial transactions
in a secure environment. All details given are encrypted and
securely protected in accordance with the Data Protection
The part of the website at which credit and debit card details
are taken is held on a Secure Server. You can verify this
- Checking for a locked padlock in the bottom right hand
corner of your browser window
- The address of this page begins with https://. This means
that it is on a Secure Server and all transactions that take
place are encrypted between your browser and the server. Nobody
is able to obtain your credit or debit card details nor other
No personal or financial details are left unencrypted on
a remote server, and such details are never sent by Internet
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit
card, you must notify your card provider in accordance with
its reporting rules and procedures.
Any information you submit to us is controlled by the privacy
policy in effect at the time you submit it. If we significantly
change our policy, we will notify you of the policy changes.