Please read these conditions very carefully before ordering any goods from our website
|Your attention is particularly drawn to paragraph 6 & 9.
[All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling]
|By clicking the 'I accept' button at the bottom of these conditions you agree to be legally bound by them
- In these conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
- "You" means the person(s), firm or company that buys the Goods from Us and "your" shall be interpreted accordingly
- "Us" and "We" both mean Ifex Consulting Ltd, trading as Afrocare and "our" shall be interpreted accordingly
- "Goods" means any goods We agree to supply to You under the terms of the Contract , this includes any instalment of the goods or part(s) of them.
- "Contract" means any contract between You and Us, for the sale and purchase of the Goods, which incorporates these conditions.
- "Website" means the website with the URL: www.afrocare.com
- "Day" means a UK working day and does not include Saturady or Sunday and "days" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- Any reference to any statute or statutory provision refers to its most recent version
- Reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Headings are only used for convenience.
- Applying These Conditions
- The Contract will be on these conditions only, unless there is a written variation agreed between You and Us
- Your order is an offer to buy the Goods from Us under these conditions.
- Confirmation of your order is our acceptance of that offer. We do not have to accept your offer.
- The Goods
- Any description of the Goods on our Website is for guidance only. No pictures, descriptions, specifications or advertising will form part of the Contract.
- If any Goods are not available, We will provide substitutes. If You are not happy with the substitutes You must tell Us within  days, We will then explain how to return them (at our expense) and the Contract will be cancelled.
- We will deliver the Goods to the address You provide on the order form.
- Any delivery date We give is an estimate.
- Unless these conditions state otherwise, We are not liable for any loss, costs,
damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery.
- If We can’t deliver the Goods because You won’t accept delivery, You haven’t provided the correct address, or no-one is available to accept delivery, then:
- all risk in the Goods will pass to You;
- You will be liable for any cost of returning the Goods
- the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; and
- We may store the Goods until We can re-deliver them, and You will be liable for any costs arising from this
- We shall not be liable for any proven non-delivery unless You report it within 7 days of the date when the Goods should have arrived.
- Our liability for non-delivery is limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time, or issuing a credit note.
- All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling.
- The price for the Goods is the price shown at the Shopping Basket on our Website and in the email your receive when We confirm your order. This price will include VAT [if appropriate] and the cost of delivery.
- Payment is due by any of the methods described on our Website at the date You place your order.
- Goods will not be be shipped until payment is cleared by Our bankers. [Cash and Postal Order payments are cleared immediately upon receipt].
- Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights
- We will not be liable for any defects of the Goods unless:
- You tell Us of the defect within 5 days of the time You discover, or ought to have discovered, the defect; and
- We are given a reasonable opportunity, of examining the Goods and, if requested, You return the Goods to Us at your expense for examination (if We agree that the Goods are defective, We will refund this expense).
- We shall not be liable for any defect if:
- You use the Goods after telling Us about the defect; or
- the defect arises through misuse, or inappropriate storage, of the Goods; or
- You alter or repair the Goods without our written consent.
- Subject to conditions 8.2 and 8.3, if any of the Goods are defective, We shall either repair or replace them (or the defective part) or refund the price, provided that, at our request, You return the Goods (or the defective part). We will refund the cost of returning the Goods to Us.
- If We comply with condition 8.4, We shall have no further liability for any defects.
- Right to Cancel
- If You wish to cancel the Contract, You must notify Us in writing within 5 working days of receipt of the Goods.
- You must return the Goods to Us at your expense. Shipping/delivery costs will not be refunded
- The Goods must be returned unopened, with original packaging intact (labels/tags).
- On the satisfactory receipt of the Goods we will refund the price paid for the goods minus the 15% Refund Fee.
-If you requested style or coluor help from one of our experts, please understand we can only make suggestions and do NOT guarantee these suggestions will work for you. Return fees cannot be waived for these cases. Please make sure YOU choose carefully!
- Some items can not be returned for hygiene reasons, Wigs, clip-ons, clip-ins, drawstrings and other pieces that can be worn or tried on without being fitted can not be returned as they may carry allergens or other contagion from on customer to another. Similar to piercing jewellery and underwear. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Force Majeure
- If We are prevented from, or delayed in, carrying on our business due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, We may defer delivery or cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods sent to You (without liability to You). Such circumstances include, acts of God, government actions, war, national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes, other labour disputes, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of materials.
- If the circumstance in question continues for a continuous period of more than 10 days, You can give Us written notice to end the Contract.
- Information You provide
- You authorise Us to use, store or process any information that You provide, including your name and address, as far as is reasonably necessary for Us to provide our services.
- If You buy Goods through our Website then We may collect information about your buying behaviour. If You send us personal correspondence such as Emails or letters then We may collect this information into a file specific to You.
- Online Materials
- The materials published on our Website are solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Our Website is controlled and operated by Us from our offices]. We do not control or endorse any content supplied by third parties.
- Any content from third parties is published in good faith. We are not responsible for its accuracy or for its use.
- You accept all responsibility for your use of our Website and any information it contains.
- Each of our rights or remedies under the Contract is without prejudice to any of our other rights and remedies whether under the Contract or not.
- If any provision of the Contract is found to be wholly or partly illegal, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable, then it shall be deemed severable. The remainder of that provision and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Any failure or delay by Us in enforcing any part of the Contract will not be taken as a waiver of any of our rights.
- If We ignore any breach of any part of the Contract by You, this does not mean that We will allow any further breach and it will not affect the other terms of the Contract.
- The Contract is governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall create any rights for third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Us for a customer's lack of suitability use any of the Goods as detailed in the specification.
- Except as expressly and unambiguously stated otherwise, We do not endorse, operate, control, or assume responsibility for any product, brand, method, treatment, information, or services on the web site, in any way.
What is a cookie? Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at:
for a video about cookies visit:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below.
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.